Fast Relief for Your Dog
Applying AdvantageŽ flea control on your caring canine is fast and easy.
There are four package sizes (four- or six-packs) which offer flexibility in dosing:
- Puppies/Dogs 10 lbs. and under
- Puppies/Dogs 11-20 lbs.
- Puppies/Dogs 21-55 lbs.
- Dogs over 55 lbs.
Once you have the correct pre-measured dose from your veterinarian, follow the instructions below to provide your four-legged friend with fast relief:
To make your puppy or dog weighing up to 20 lbs. flea-free:
- Use only on dogs. Do not use on other animals.
- Remove one applicator tube from the package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog's back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube twice to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth.
- Discard empty tube by securely wrapping in several layers of newspaper and discarding in trash.
Follow directions above, except in step 6, the entire contents of the Advantage tube should be applied evenly to three or four spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog.